WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit zeitounaoliveoil.com, we may collect personal information from you. This personal information may includes your name, contact details, mailing and delivery address, email address, your shopping or browsing behaviors and any other information that you have provided us.
We also collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information from you when:
- You register an account on zeitouna.com.au
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You browse our products and services
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device
- You interact with our team via our web form, chat, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings
- You interact with us on social media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, sharing our posts, private messing us on our social media
- You enter promotions / competitions conducted by us
We do not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are collected, processed and stored directly by our third-party payment processors in accordance with their terms & conditions and privacy policies.
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your personal information for purposes for which it was collected or for a related purpose such as:
- To fulfil any orders placed through zeitounaoliveoil.com
- To respond to your enquiries
- To communicate with you
- To seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction, our relationship with you, and products review
- To carry out marketing campaign or communications
- To handle promotions & giveaways
- Conduct market research, product and service
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, consultants, contractors or other representatives
- Payment processors, who process your payment on the website
- Logistics companies to arrange delivery or return of your order
- Our professional’s advisors, accountants and auditors
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. Your browser may allow you to disable cookies.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
FACEBOOK ANALYTICS AND FACEBOOK INSIGHTS
Facebook Insights is a tool which tracks user interaction on Zeitouna Olive Oil Facebook page, allowing page admins to track usage and improve page performance.
Facebook Analytics is a behavioral analytics solution that helps to track, measure, better understand, and optimize products and customer experience and provides audience information and unifies analytics across devices and channels.
If you want to opt-out of seeing ads on Facebook based on information we’ve received from other websites and apps, you can control this in your ad preferences https://facebook.com/ads/preferences
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE OPTIMIZE
Zeitouna may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Google Optimize, Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Optimize and customize Google Display Network ads by following https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous