Who doesn’t love Tabbouleh, a healthy & tasty Lebanese salad?
When preparing your Tabbouleh and for a superior taste only use fresh vegetables and add high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil, that is low in acidity, free of chemicals, solvents and additives.
- 4 cups of finely chopped Italian parsley
- 4 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped spring onions
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of bulgur, washed, cleaned and drained (optional)
- 1/4 cup of Zeitouna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Lemon juice (or more)
- Salt to taste
- A dash of 7 spices
Layer the chopped parsley at the bottom of the bowl, onion and mint to follow and then tomatoes on top. Pour the dressing mixture on top and mix well.
Photo by: postnbites