Fattoush is a Lebanese salad made from fresh vegetables, fried or toasted Lebanese (pita) bread and a tasty dressing consisting of Sumac, Pomegranate molasses and Zeitouna Olive Oil.
- Yellow or Red Onion
- Spring Onions
- Bell Pepper
- Red Cabbage
- Parsley leaves
- Any other vegetables of your choice
- Lebanese (pita) bread cut into cubes
- Zeitouna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pomegranate molasses
- Cut or slice all vegetables
- Fry or toast the bread. For crunchier and tastier flavor go for fried bread.
- Mix all Vegetables in a salad bowl, add the dressing and mix.
- Add the fried or toasted bread on top of the Fattoush just before serving it so the bread doesn’t go soggy.